PRD help clients and partners to create and deliver great places and projects.
Our approach is formed around three key disciplines:
- Development & Delivery
- Place & Economy
- Ventures & Strategies
We navigate the space where the public sector, private sector and communities combine.
We provide imaginative yet robust strategy and delivery advice to help projects achieve their potential, supporting inclusive economy, stronger place-making, inward investment and better development.
We translate evidence and experience into insight; insight into intelligent plans of action; and plans of action into tangible outcomes. We aim to empower our clients to shape and realise their ambitions as well as to measure and demonstrate success.
We collaborate with other industry leading companies and institutions to adopt new approaches and broaden the experience and skills we bring to projects.
Our growing team includes surveyors, economists, geographers and urban researchers, management consultants and analysts.
• • •
Our current projects include:
- Providing development and commercial delivery support to Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust on the £6bn regeneration of their Westminster Bridge and London Bridge campuses.
- Leading the development of a delivery-focussed masterplan update for Oxford Station that supports the City’s wider development and economic growth aspirations.
- Supporting the creation, incorporation mobilisation and corporate development of LB Lambeth’s ‘Homes for Lambeth’ group of housing companies.
- Supporting the GLA to better research, measure and reflect upon social integration in London and to embed social integration across its activities and those of partners.
- Developing new strategies and delivery ventures to enable the evolution of the creative economy in Kensal.
- Supporting Westway Trust in developing a more proactive asset strategy.
- Developing new strategies to support economic change in the Royal Docks, ensuring that this balances investment and area with evolution of a more inclusive economy.
- Supporting Liverpool Combined Authority to undertake strategic assurance and guidance for key regeneration projects across the Liverpool City Region.