Our approach brings together the physical, social and economic aspects of regeneration and development.
• • •
Now in its 6th year, PRD continue to offer our significant expertise in partnership development, property development management, project planning and management, infrastructure led regeneration, the built environment and socioeconomic regeneration.
We are focused on bringing together and connecting, key stakeholders, influencers and the community to deliver effective, partnership-driven models for development and regeneration. We focus in the following areas;
• • •
Regeneration & Partnerships
We offer a strong track record of designing and mobilising joint ventures, special purpose vehicles and other partnered models for housing, mixed use development and socioeconomic impact.
Our expertise is founded on experience; PRD’s team hold current and historic board-level positions in regeneration and development ventures at the cutting edge.
As proven practitioners, we are ideally placed to support our clients to develop and mobilise ambitious but deliverable strategies that bring their ideas to fruition.
We deploy experience and expertise to provide our clients with creative andinnovative approaches to unlocking development value.
We have supported a number of the UK’s most ground-breaking infrastructure and regeneration projects, by leading and supporting multi-disciplinary technical teams at all stages of development, from initial proposition scoping through to construction.
• • •
By offering end-to-end strategic development and delivery support we're with our clients every step of the way.
We provide strategic development and direct-delivery services for clients in the public, private and social sectors in the following areas;
- Strategic development and regeneration guidance
- Project scoping and leadershp
- Development management
- Designing and mobilising partnering delivery models
- Financial modelling and viability testing
- Masterplan development and progression
- Value enhancement
- Financing & funding structures
- Undertaking contextual analysis of policy, strategy and the stakeholder landscape
- Strategic interventions to revatilise town centres
- Designing and implementing community benefit, ownership or engagement models
- Planning and assessing sustainability legacy and impacts of development
• • •